As part of Mallzee’s fast paced growth, we’re looking for support ‘on the ground’ in university campuses across the UK. Our team of hand picked ambassadors will work directly with the marketing team at HQ to support a wide range of marketing activity and bring key insight to the Mallzee team. The lucky Ambassadors will get valuable paid experience in the fashion industry as well as hands on experience in marketing, all with the flexibility to fit around term time schedules.
This role will involve...
- Working with the Mallzee team to deliver Mallzee campaigns and activities on your student campus each term
- Engaging with current students through multiple channels to promote Mallzee
- Acting as Mallzee’s point of contact within the University and societies within
- Highlighting new promotion opportunities at uni events and bringing new and innovative ideas to the HQ team
Who are we?
Mallzee is the UK’s leading personal shopping app, and the original 'Tinder for Fashion,’ letting users browse and buy from over 150 top high street brands, all in one place. We’re focused on building a product, which can be used by a broad spectrum of shoppers. We are on a mission to build a truly global business and after 2 years, we are well on our way. Over the next 18 months we will grow to millions of users, launch in multiple new countries and roll out features that will change the way people shop on mobile forever. We hold a vision to be the leading shopping destination on mobile and a vital data partner for retailers globally.
What are we looking for?
- A love for Mallzee!
- Confident and approachable personalities
- An excitement to innovate, passion for the start up way of working and trying something new
- A good knowledge of your own uni, key influencers, events and societies on campus
- A willingness to amplify your Mallzee work through your own social media and grow social media influence
- Ability to manage your time to fit tasks around your studies
What do we provide?
- A chance to work with one of the UK’s most exciting new fashion & tech companies
- A great addition to your post uni CV
- Uncapped earning potential for spreading the Mallzee word (you will earn per download!)
- Credit to spend on the app
- Mallzee Day; an all-expenses paid day out hosted by the Mallzee team!
- Unique access to exclusive Mallzee events
- Prizes and bonuses for the best performing ambassador
- Special consideration for an internship at Mallzee HQ in Edinburgh
- …And let’s not forget, Mallzee Swag & a bunch of other exciting Mallzee goodies!